Futures Design Course
A hands-on workshop for creative individuals and organisations that want to learn how to gain insight into the future of their strategic landscape and unfold the potential within it.
This is a practical two-day introduction to design thinking and strategic foresight for executives, entrepreneurs, strategic designers and creative professionals who wants to learn how to use the power of Futures Design practices to learn how to navigate uncertainty and build desirable future scenarios for their organisation.
- Learn to collectively explore the future and create the foundation for strategic innovation
- Get tools to gather inspiration, structure information and create insights
- Practice a mindset of curiosity and inquiry
- Build a culture that fosters exploration and collective sense making with a proactive approach
- Improve your decision making and long-term planning processes
- Learn to navigate complexity and improve your ability to rapidly react to change
- Cultivate resilience in your organisation and stay relevant to your customers
- Tokyo - November 29.-30. 2018
- Copenhagen - January 23.-24. 2019
- São Paulo - February 16.-17. 2019
- Rio de Janeiro - February 20.-21. 2019
- Copenhagen - May 22.-23. 2019
- Tokyo - May 2019 (Dates TBA)
- Copenhagen - October 23.-24. 2019
- Tokyo - August 2019 (Dates TBA)
- Tokyo - November 2019 (Dates TBA)
Info and sign-up
Days begin at 09.00 and end at 16.00
Two days 7.900 DKK ex. VAT
Course materials, lunch, tea/coffee and snacks are included.
Accommodation is not included.
Christoffer Winther Bjerregaard
“The best way to predict the future is to create it”
Locations & Dates